Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- HengLong 3888A-1 2.4G Radio RC 1 16 Simulation German King Tiger Tank Sound
- Le Toy Van - Holiday Campervan Toys
- PORSCHE 911 TURBO 1977 GREEN Minichamps 125066118
- Porsche 997 Gt3 Le Mans 2010 1 43 Spark Sp2585 Model
- PORSCHE 911 TARGA 993 green blue Metallic MINICHAMPS 1 43 Boitage porsche
- LEGO 70902 Batman Movie Catwoman Catcycle Chase Batman Toy
- Komplett 4er Set Erste Rennen Serie I Micro Icons PBR Bull Reitend
- 1 6 German figure WWⅡ 3R HL601 DID Military Hottoys Sideshow Blitzway enterbay
- 25mm classical persian - axemen 21 figures - inf (31191)
- Airfix 1 144 scale British Airways Landor Boeing 747 Model Aircraft Plastic Kit
- Marvel ERIK KILLMONGER Super Size 13 Action Figure MCOC
- Slot IT SICA26D McLaren M8D No.12 Can Am Car Paul Newman BNIB Sealed Scalextric
- Mini Drone Camera Remote Control Joso Best Small RC For Kids & Adults Quadcopter
- Powerful Hot Air Stirling Engine Model Science Toy Physics Generator Motor
- 1 18 Jaguar XK120 1948 Aero Screen Rare Racer 3.4 Litre ERTL XK 120
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...