Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Kawasaki Big Bam Boom Retro ( 1997 )
- PremiumX PRD353 - Toyota Cgoldlla 1979 - Wine Red - A+ A
- LEGO The Ninjago Movie - FIRE MECH 70615 - 944 pcs NEW
- Hasbro- Transformers Titans Return Voyager DECEPTICON HAZARD & BLITZWING
- Snake Eyes vs Storm Shadow 12 2003 G.I. Joe Spy Trops Ninja Showdown MIB
- The Joker premium format figure statue sideshow
- Tamiya 35365 Us Airborne Tank M551 Sheridan (Vietnam) 1 35 Scale Kit
- GPLANES Dynafliteaflite Bird Of Time Sailplane ARF (GPMA1052)
- RPG, Secret Door Markers (5). Litko Game Accessories. Delivery is Free
- AUTOart - 1 18 - LAMBORGHINI SESTO ELEMENTO - 74671
- Citroen DS3 WRC no. 1 Winner Rally Du Var 2014 ( S. Lags - S. Lags )
- MG ZB Magnette road car 1 43rd scale K&R Replicas
- Lego Star Wars Lukes Landspeeder set 8092 - BNIB
- Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Battle Blade Bumblebee deluxe HFTD Damaged
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...