Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Very near mint with original box”|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- BRITAINS & OTHER BRANDS ZOO ANIMALS, LARGE CIRCUS SET
- VINTAGE 1939 - 1950 DINKY TOYS NO 39F STUDEBAKER STATE COMMANDER
- 1978 FORD MUSTANG II COBRA II FREE WHEELIN RED W WHITE 1 18 GREENLIGHT 12940
- Lego SuperHeroes 6863 Batwing Battle Over Gotham City BNIB
- Curtis Martin Wayne Chrebet Pennington Sanchez Vilma + CHASE NFL Mcfarlane Jets
- Mini Times 1 6 scale 12 US NAVY Armageddon Chandler The Last Ship M007 USA
- Marvel legends fantastic four fantasticar baf franklin impossible man
- Antique Celluloid Toy Safe Cook With Food Dish In Hand Made In Japan Collectibl
- Hobbyboss 1 35 85506 Russian KrAZ-255B Plastic Model Kit
- SCALEXTRIC Digital Bundle SL6 2018 - 2 Cars ARC PRO JadlamRacing Layout
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...