Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Games Workshop Warhammer Orruk Warboss Orruks Orcs BNOS New Sprues Sigmar Orc
- Miniroute 023 1995 Citroen Jumpy Van Light Brown 1 43
- LEGO 21132 Minecraft The Jungle Temple - BRAND NEW UNOPENED -
- Wireless RC Tank Robot Wi-Fi Android iOS Phone Tablet Control Remote With Camera
- 1 6 JIAOU DOLL JOK-12D-YS Steel Skeleton Detachable Foot Strong Male Body
- Diamond Select Toys Marvel Gallery Jean Grey PVC Figure
- 1 35 - British Army Soldiers, Tamiya Universal Carrier and Miniart Diorama
- MRRC MC 11051 PORSCHE MO-43B SLOT CAR RTR
- Charles Fazzino An Atlantic City Summer 1000 Piece Glitter Puzzle NEW Rare NIB
- KK Scale 1 12 Diecast - KKDC120021 Ferrari 246 GT Dino 1973 Red
- Citroen C-Elysee N.33 Winner R2 Moscow Wtcc 2014 Ma Qing Hua 1 43 Spark S2463 Mo
- Universal-Hobbies 4964 Taarup Tipvogn T3 1 3 2
- LEGO STAR WARS - 2015 ADVENT CALENDAR (75097) NEW, SEALED
- Transformers - Reveal The Shield - Jazz
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...