Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Year of the vehicle:||1968|
|Country of manufacture:||Italy||MPN:||Does Not Apply|
|Kind of vehicle:||SAMURAI||Material:||Cast|
|EAN:||Does not apply||scale::||1/43|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Eduard Big Ed Set 1 48 -he 177 Greif (mpm) - Edbig4881 148 He Mpm
- Qq SCALEXTRIC SEAT SPORT seat PANDA R COSTA whiteA SAMPLE OFFICIAL BOXED
- LiPo Onyx 3S 11.1V 4000mAh 25C Soft Case Star Plug Deans 3 S DTXC1868
- Handheld Game Console,Game Console 3 Inch 168 Games,Retro FC Game Player
- Minichamps Bentley Embiricos 1938 (bluee) 1 43 436139821
- 1 43 IXO SAVIEM SG2 VAN RALLY SERVICE ALPINE RENAULT ,A110,A310,R8,R12,GORDINI.
- LEGO Duplo Supermarket Shopping Mixed Bundle
- Jakks Official Autographed Figure WWF Hunter Hearst-Helmsley (Triple H)
- ACTION MAN FIGURES ACCESSORIES MOTORBIKE TANK VINTAGE JOB LOT USED HASBRO TOYS
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...