Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Minichamps 1 35 M4A3 Sherman tank 1st US Armored Division Tunisia 1943 Retired
- 1 43 IXO Kyosho Honda Civic LX EG9 1993 Die Cast Model
- Vanguards VA11203 - Austin A40 Farina Countryman - Sutherland Green - A+ A+
- LEGO 70739 NINJAGO Airjitzu Kai Flyer - Brand New In Box & Ready To Ship
- WWE 2013 Superstar Entrances Daniel Bryan Wrestling WWF Figure - (Walmart Exclus
- Special Action Figures 1 6 Red Heavy Armored Locomotive Motorcycle SF-003B
- 2017 Barbie Wonder Woman Paradise Island Giftset, Steve Trevor Princess Diana
- VINTAGE CABBAGE PATCH DOLL - 1984 JESMAR - CORDUROY DUNGAREES - BROWN HAIR EYES
- Tamiya Military Model 1 35 German Panther Type G Steel Wheel Version Hobby 35174
- C109 Ford Escort Mexico Special Build, mint car and boxed
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...