Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“The cars are in a nice condition, not sure if in original state, please see images for the condition and ask for more if needed.”|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- SUPERB TONKIN REPLICAS 1 50 DIECAST CAT CATERPILLAR 988K WHEEL LOADER TR10001
- Britains Farm JCB 550-80 Loadall Die Cast Model Scale 1 32 42872
- Girls Pretend Toy Pink Cash Register Light Sound Role Play Supermarket Shopping
- Amekomi Trans Formers Sound Wave
- The King of Fighters KOF XIII Seven Two Trading Collection 坂崎 百合 Yuri Sakazak
- Marvels Greatest Avengers Special Edition Collectors Set Vhs Comic Book
- STORMCAST ETERNALS PpinkCUTORS - WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR - GAMES WORKSHOP
- Kitty Hawk 32019 1 32 F-5F Tiger II NEW
- Scalextric x2 Bugatti Veyron Fully Serviced & New Braids Fitted
- Schumacher Schumacher Gilet - Frost Grey - XX-Large - G346XXL
- VTECH BABY FIRST STEPS WALKER
- Somerville Models 1 43 Scale 107 - Fordson 5CWT Van - Design For A Butcher
- FORD TRANSIT black toit réhaussé 1 43
- LEGO 60201 City Advent Calendar - Free Delivery
- 1997 Starting Lineup. 14 Pieces. Elway, Deion, Rice, White, and more.
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...