Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- The Wizard Of Oz Beanies - Scarecrow, Lion & Wizard - Warner Bros Studio Store
- FMS 70MM A10 MAIN LANDING GEAR FMSPV116
- Hitch-hiker's guide to the Eclipse game, 1999. Souvenir board game. NEW and seal
- Brooklin 1 43 Scale BRK86 - 1938 Cadillac 60 Special Metallic Green
- 1 43 Porsche 911 GT3 RSR 2003 Presentation
- Lego Technic 42057 Ultralight Helicopter. Brand New & Boxed
- MLB Series 32 Miguel Cabrera Collector Level Chase McFarlane
- Sindy Marx model horse cart gig wagon handmade leather harness set 1 6 diorama
- Rare - SCHUCO Micro racer - JAGUAR E-Type - Original W.Germany 1962
- TRU04537 - Trumpeter 1 350 - JMSDF Murasame Destroyer
- DC Comics Multiverse Batman vs Clayface
- Scalextric Rare Ford Lotus Cortina No71 Jim Clark C2913 Car Mint
- 3551 05 Brushless Motor 840kv
- Montessori Wooden Material-Red Knob Fraction Squares for Kids Playing Gift
- Corgi 159 Cooper-Maserati F 1 Driver Controlled Steering. NrMINT Boxed. 1960's
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...