Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Warhammer 40K Khorne Daemonkin Limited Collectors Edition Codex (Rare; OOP)
- BRITAINS 36130 - Die Hard British 44th Foot Kneeling to Meet Cavalry & Wounded
- Hobbyboss 1 72 - French Jaguare - 172 Jaguar E Model Kit 87259
- (Fast) Acid Rain B2five Agurts Hett600e Military Stealth Chapel SDCC Exclusive
- Official Mattel WWE Basic Series 56 Legends Ultimate Warrior Action Figure
- Vintage Action german panzer captain outfit
- Marvel toys Massive 15 IRONMAN figure w sound, light & missiles, avengers
- Match the Shapes Low Vision Edition Engaging Activity for Dementia and
- Kings Models 1 43 1952 Ferrari 125 Richmond Trophy Goodwood Bill Dobson
- VINTAGE CORGI TRACTOR WITH redARY CUTTER. ORIGINAL PAINT, VERY NICE CONDITION.
- 1 18 Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR AUTOart
- LEGO 60152 City Great Vehicles Sweeper and Excavator Building Toy
- [New] Ghost Mecard Rider Set CONDORKING + HORANGNABI Transformer Toy Kids Gifts
- Games Workshop Citadel ME-22 Elrond Elf Lord Metal Lord of the Rings LOTR Mint
- Hasegawa 1 700 J.M.S.D.F. DDG Kirishima Hyper Detail
- Pre-order 1 6 Scale Green Wolf GALAC-TAC URBAN RAIDER Action Figure
- DC COMICS VARIANT PAK BATMAN ROGUES GALLERY MR FREEZE ACTION FIGURE (SQUARE EN
- Futaba BLS276SV Servo - Heli HV S-Bus2 0.05s 5.0Kg P-SBL276SV
- Castorland B-060160 das Clearing -puzzle
- 1 43 Mclaren Cosworth Mp4 1c - A.se
- Bruder John Deere 1210E Forwarder 02133
- MINICHAMPS. Ford Focus Break. 1 43. Siver. 2004. Ltd Ed. 400 084010
- MORIA Goblin SHAMAN - Well Painted Lord of the Rings
- Mig 1 35 M1114 HUMVEE with Shielded MG Cupola 35-269
- LEGO - Marvel Super Heroes - Avengers Infinity War - Thanos Ultimate Battle
- Takara Transformers Universe Henkei Ultra Class Powerglide (Red) MISB AFA Japan
- BIG JIM CLOTHING SET BASKETBAL 8854 CARDED
- NIB New Marvel Madame Alexander Fan Girl Captain America 13.5 Doll
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...