Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“BOX SHOWS SIGNS OF SHELF WEAR”|
|Brand:||Dinky||EAN:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Champion Footballer Vintage Football Action Figure Made in Hong Kong 70s Sealed
- VERY RARE PB MODELS LANCIA FLAMINIA CONgreenIBLE KIT UNMADE IN BOX MADE IN ITALY
- Scalextric c3518 Lotus F1 team 2014 Grosjean BNIB
- LEGO 41347 Friends Heartlake City Resort Retired Set
- Transformers FansProject CA-09 Car Crash (Breakdown) loose
- Tokyo Marui Colt Python .357 Magnum Stainless Model Airsoft
- Marvel Legends Uncanny X-Force Deadpool Hascon Exclusive 6 Loose Action Figure
- Synergy N9 Main Frame Assembly with Control Linkages and Tank, Engine Mount
- CLASSIC 1 18 1968 FORD FALCON XT GT STARLIGHT blueE LTD ED OF JUST 700
- WORKSHOP - 4 POST HOIST Shell Oil 1 18 Scale by Greenlight GL13517
- TRAX MODEL TR91 CHRYSLER VF REGAL Crystal Turquoise
- LEGO Star Wars T-6 Jedi Shuttle (7931)
- WWE Classic Superstars HULK HOGAN Wrestling Figure WALMART EXCLUSIVE WWF
- 25mm napoleonic british - 2 guns & crews - art (35274)
- B747-200 Virgin Atlantic Maiden Voyager G-VIRG 1 400 - New Read - D6682
- GIJoe Coleco Power Wheel with box
- HOT WHEELS A-TEAM GMC VANDURA VAN - 1 18 - NEW BOXED UNDISPLAYED
- DJI Fly More Kit Mavic 2 Pro Zoom Drone Combo Battery Charger Case Pro UK Store
- Legler - Kitchen All in One Deluxe - 1155
- Maserati MC12 (2004) Diecast Model Car 75801
- Dome S101H-Mugen N. 5 Le Mans 2005 1 43 Spark Sp0059 Model
- DINKY TOYS MODEL No.25p AVELING BARFORD ROAD ROLLER
- BANDAI SPACE BATTLESHIP YAMATO LIMITED EDITION 1978 REPRODUCTION 1 1300 TH SCALE
- Trumpeter 1 35 01059 M983 Tractor with AN TPY-2 X Band Radar
- Lego Friends Snow Resort Ice Rink - 41322 - New & Factory Sealed
- Vintage Transformers G1 Dinobot SLUDGE Figure Near Complete
- Vintage 1980's Starcom lot - Vehicles Bomber Ship Figures Nice Lot
- Hot Toys HARLEY QUINN Suicide Squad MMS 383 SPECIAL EDITION 1 6 Scale Action Fig
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...