Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“The Model Is In Near Mint Condition - Previously Displayed.The Box Is In Excellent Condition - Slightly Worn.See Pictures For Best Description & Grading”|
|EAN:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Bronco 1 35 35133 Krupp Predze Kfz.69 w 3.7cm Pak 36(Early Version)
- Seagull Yak 54 (91) (Deluxe Series) (Sea-53B) 5500024
- Castorland London Collage Jigsaw (1000 Pièces)
- Top Marques 1 18 Scale Toyota Celica ST Catalunia Rally Winner 1992 Sainz Moya
- 1 43 Alister McRae hand signed autographed HYUNDAI ACCENT WRC 2001 Rally + CoA
- 1 43 Spark Porsche 962 Winner Le Mans 1994, 43LM94
- Harry Potter 7 Figure Troll
- Kobe Bryant McFarland +2 Starting lineup Figures - 3 total MIB please read
- King and Country GI Santa On A Motorbike XM017-02
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...