Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- For DJI Mavic Pro Drone FPV Original 4K HD Video Gimbal Camera Repair Parts
- Eurographics Puzzle 1000 Pc-baleines Et Dauphins
- Top Marques 1 18 Scale Model Car TOP034B - Toyota Celica Turbo 4WD
- Universal Hobbies 8095 Komatsu HB215LC-2 Hybrid Crawler Excavator 1 50 Scale
- NOREV 270563 1 43 FORD CAPRI S 1986 orange
- LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES 76016 Spider-Man V Goblin SPIDER-HELICOPTER AGES 7+ UK
- 1986 Titan Sports LJN Classy Freddie Blassie with Cane Wrestling Superstar
- Vintage Action Man Lot - Bren Gun with Bipod and Lewis Gun with Bipod - L@@K
- Robot Commander in Box- Made In Taiwan. Spares or Repairs. FREE UK POST.
- Hobbyboss 1 35 Marder III Ausf.M Sd.Kfz.138 (Early) Tank Destroyer SPG Model Kit
- GI Joe 25th master of disguise zartan trooper viper
- Spektrum SPMR8000 DX8 Gen 2 DSMX 8-Channel Transmitter Mode 2
- RASTAR RC PORSCHE 911 Carrera S Cabriolet
- Original factory 1 18 BMW 3 Series 335i White
- Citroen Break 21 1970 Bordeaux 1 18 - 181592 NOREV
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...