Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- BF27 CX-23 Brushless 4-Axis Quadcopter HD Cameras RC FPV UAV Drone Aircraft
- E29A 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro 720P Drone Funny S10T Drone Outdoor Performance FPV
- Lamborghini Huracan Lp580-2 Aftermarket Sp.2016 +Showcase MR 1 18 LAMBO024SE1 Mo
- SPARK - 1 43 - COOPER T81 - GP ANGLETERRE 1967 - S5294
- Corgi Toys 438 Land Rover in deep green (1)
- LEGO set 9491 STAR WARS Geonosian Cannon MIB
- Takara Batgoldbogu 4G beat Duke
- Terminator figures, Terminator, Terminator, Star Trek kirk.
- WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR CELESTANT PRIME HAMMER OF SIGMAR - NEW & SEALED
- Mini WRC 1 32 Built Model
- Figura de colección Moulinsart en resina Tintín Tornasol 25cm 46010 (2017)
- Scalextric C3058A, totally mint unused condition, 1955 Mercedes Jaguar
- Front Axle Set (2) Baja Rey
- Vtech LITTLE FRIENDLIES GLOW & GIGGLE PLAYMAT Educational Preschool Toy BNIB
- Corgi 158 Lotus Climax Formula One Complete with Original Box Excellent Example
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...