Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|EAN:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Tamiya Military Model 1 35 T-55A Russian Medium Tank Scale Hobby 35257
- SRC 1 32ND SCALE SLOT CAR FERRARI GTO GT BREADVAN 1962 TEST CAR
- HoBao Hyper 10 Electric Graphite Chassis H224401
- Luxury Wooden Game Board Great Condition Educational Toys
- CORGI. Oldsmobile Super 88. Light bluee. 1 43. No 235
- HOT WHEELS 1 18 B3243 BMW 645CI GREY gold
- Lego Minifigures, SERIES 12 COMPLETE SET, Sealed Unopened, FREE UK Postage
- Classie Freddie Blassie LJN 80's superstars wrestling figure WWF WWE MOC
- 1 6 Scale British Royal Navy British Service Desert Tan HK417 Rifle
- SCHTROUMPF Schleich 40601 LABORATOIRE GARGAMEL (Smurf Puffi Pitufo Schlumpf)
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...