Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 25mm 7YW prussian - seven years war fusiliers 24 figures metal - inf (7367)
- Takom 1 16 Imperial Japanese Army Type 94 Tankette Late Production with Figure
- Scalextric Legends Team Lotus Type 49b as driven by Graham Hill C3656A New Boxed
- 7500mAh 11.1V 3S Flight Lipo Battery For Yuneec Q500 4K For Typhoon RC Drone SE
- Tavensburger Tiptoi 00579 - Game across through Europe , Nip
- 1 43 Brabus 700 Biturbo Basic Mercedes SLS AMG C197 White SIG Ape
- MAISTO - 1 18 - FORD MUSTANG GT COBRA JET - 1968 - 31167W
- Corgi Aviation Jet Fighter Power Hawker Hunter F Mk6 bluee Diamonds AA32701
- DX9 Predotype Armor for Envasion Optimus Prime Loose
- KOTOBUKIYA ARTFX+ Statue DC Catwoman PVC figure Figurine Toy 1 10 Scale
- Kidrobot Marvel Munny Micro Series 2 CASE of 20 SEALED NEW Urban Vinyl
- DC DIRECT COLLECTIBLES SUPERMAN BATMAN PUBLIC ENEMIES SERIES DESPERO FIGURE
- Folkmanis hand puppet river otter 2266
- Kitty Hawk 1 48 F-35B Lightning II
- SCALEXTRIC DETAILS TO FOLLOW LOT 4
- June in the Austrian Tyrol MacWhirter Jigsaw Picture Puzzle Whimsies Vintage
- CORGI 1 72 AA34015 CONSOLIDATED B-24H LIBERATOR 756TH BS 459TH BG ITALY (U21)
- IXO - Borgward BO 4000 Bus 1952 - 1 43
- Corgi CC60302 Bedford QLR Admin & Command HQ, Brit Army RASC 1944 in 1 50 Scale
- TY Teeny Tys Series 2 CHASER XXII IRELAND EXCLUSIVE SO RARE
- Wwe wrestling SERIE DEFINING MOMENTS JOHN CENA
- MYTHIC LEGIONS ADVENT OF DECAY THISTLETHORN FIGURE MINT
- GORU GORU Enemy of goldrake Ufo Robot Grendizer Die Cast HL PRO Metaltech 10
- Rhino Head Ramming Action Spider-Man Animated Figure Toy Biz Marvel MOC New
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...