Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Games Workshop Warhammer Orruk Warboss Orruks Orcs BNOS New Sprues Sigmar Orc
- Miniroute 023 1995 Citroen Jumpy Van Light Brown 1 43
- LEGO 21132 Minecraft The Jungle Temple - BRAND NEW UNOPENED -
- Wireless RC Tank Robot Wi-Fi Android iOS Phone Tablet Control Remote With Camera
- 1 6 JIAOU DOLL JOK-12D-YS Steel Skeleton Detachable Foot Strong Male Body
- Diamond Select Toys Marvel Gallery Jean Grey PVC Figure
- Airfix A12008 Handley Page Victor B.2 1 72 Scale Kit
- Carrera Digital 132 30758 Ford Mustang Gt No. 16 Light Karosse + Chassis New
- Flytec SL-145A 1 14 25km h Off Road Racing Car RTR Remove Control Crawler RC Car
- MATCHBOX SUPERFAST LAMBORGHINI MARZAL PRE-PRODUCTION COLOUR TRIAL LIME GREEN
- Morgan-Judd N.50 14Th Lm 2014 Ragues-Taylor-Ihara 1 43 Spark S4226 Model
- Kenna Models 1 43 Scale KM20 - Pathfinder Pedal Car - bluee
- Parking toy,dimentions 60cm x 40cm x 48 cm,used,very good condition, by unknown
- BOBBY THE BRAIN HEENAN complete LJN WWF Wrestling Superstars wwe
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...