Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Corgi Junior Emergency 999 Gift set (3021)
- Corgi 154 Ferrari F1 grand prix racing car with Box
- Lego Star wars - 75020 Jabba's Sail Barge - 2013 Set - BNISB
- Hasbro Transformers 5 _ Deluxe Smooth _ Action Figures
- Hasbro YKA Yokai figurka Jibanyan
- Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Play Arts Kai Vol.4 Suneku Battle Dress Server Joh
- Living Puppets Hand puppet Lasse 45 cm W139
- Takom 2049 1 35 German Super Heavy Tank Maus
- 5.8GHz Receiver 7 color Monitor NO bluee Screen Visor HD DVR FatShark Antennas
- Eurographics, Nord-américain, Faune, Cru, Timbres 500-puzzle, Puzzle, Scie
- Ford XB Falcon V8 Interceptor- Tuned Version- Mad Max 1 18 Scale Autoart A72775
- Porsche 356 B Cabriolet 1960 Red Minichamps 1 43 400064331 Model
- Minichamps MIN 043200 1958-60 Opel Rekord P1 Limousine 2 Door Green 1 43 Scale
- LEGO 853340 Minifigure Wedding Favour Set - NEW, Sealed
- GOBOTS Micro Robots Micrgoldbots MR-29 Japan (Leader-1)
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...