Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“good quality see photo”|
|Type:||Historical||Miniatures / Books / Other:||Miniatures|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Set of Teeth Bad Moon FX Fangs 2.0, LARP Halloween Application
- AURORA KING KONG ORIGINAL MODEL KIT 1964 UNMADE IN MID GRADE US BOX VERY RARE
- 110CM Big Plush Dog Giant Large Stuffed Soft Plush Baby Toys Doll Birthday Gift
- Witty Wings Sky Guardians 1 72 Panavia Tornado F3 RAF 111 Sqn ZE764 RAF Leuchars
- Monopoly Halo Collector's Edition Game Board Game Party Game New
- NEW Transformers Beast Wars D-7 Shadow Panther Toy Japan Hobby Japanese Gift F S
- Star Wars Clone Wars, Vol. 2 (Animated)
- Justice League Variant Play Arts Kai Batman Tactical by Square Enix
- ART MODEL AM0377 FERRARI 246 DINO SP N.6 WINNER BRANDS HATCH 1962 M.PARKES 1 43
- Piccolo Set Vivat Viaduct WITH PIN NUMBER 0708 1000
- LEGO 75901, SCOOBY DOO, MYSTERY PLANE ADVENTURES, NEW, UNOPENED
- Yokozuna Elite Hall Of Fame Elite Figure
- Y-Wing Fighter 2007 STAR WARS 30th Anniversary TRU Toys R Us Exclusive
- Collectible Resin Figure Moulinsart Tintin Professor Calculus 25cm 46010 (2017)
- RASCALS VARMINTS & CRITTERS 2 Deadlands RPG Pinnacle Wild Weird West Roleplaying
- Takom 1 35 02003 Leopard C2 MEXAS Canadian MBT Model Military Kit
- M B DISCONTINUED FLY CAR PORSCHE 908 3HR JARAMA 1970 yellow REF C12
- CEN Titanium Hinge Pins 58mm CT4 CT5 Z-CENCTS18
- Frontiart SophiArt Diecast AvanStyle Pagani Huayra bluee 1 18 AS016-40
- 1225 1 32 Ertl Allis Chalmers 4W-305
- CORGI 45006 City Bus Network 26 LTD 3531 of 3700
- LEGO Snow Resort Chalet Construction Toy - Brand new
- Transformers Movie Deluxe RA-04 Sideswipe JP
- WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR FYRESLAYERS VULKITE BERZERKERS - NEW & SEALED
- 1 35 Trumpeter Soviet 2s7 Self-propelled Gun - 135 Selfpropelled Peony Pion
- Qq to 162 FLY PORSCHE 917 10 2º RIVERSIDE CAN AM '73 HURLEY HAYWOOD
- C36 5.0 MP Camera 1080P WIFI FPV Selfie Drone Professional Foldable Quadcopter
- Lot of 4 G.I Joe Large Vehicle Toys Helicopter Speedboat, Tank, Jeep. AWESOME
- VINTAGE CHERYL PLAY CLOTHES MODEL No.062 WILD WEST SQUAW OUTFIT VN MIB
- MINICHAMPS 1 43 LEWIS HAMILTON SET 3 CAR MERCEDES F1 W.CHAMPION 2008-2014-2015
- Minichamps Porsche 911 GT3-R Daytona in 1 43 scale 006975
- Facel Vega Excellence (1960) Diecast Model Car T9-43031
- LEGO IDEAS 21306 THE BEATLES YELLOW SUBMARINE COLLECTOR GRADE SEALED NEW RETIRED
- Transformers the last knight Leader Class Lot
- Princess Slave Leia 2009 STAR WARS Legacy Collection BD17 No.17 MOC
- '07 McFarlane 3 Inch Series 2 Spawn i.95 Cover Art Trading Figure
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...