Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“good quality see photo”|
|Miniatures // Books // Other:||Miniatures|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- GAME CLEMENTONI MINNIE BUS BUS SHAPES MINNIE MOUSE INSERTION TINS 10+
- Mini Helicopter Induction Aircraft Remote Control RC Drone Flash Light Toys
- Das Lied Von Ice and Fire - Dragons Hoard
- NEO MODELS NEO45922 1 43 KOENIG TESTA ROSSA METALLIC RED
- New Web Figuarts Zero Dragonball Z Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku Action Figure
- TY Beanie Babies - Millennium - very rare - original and brand newllllllllllll
- WWE Elite 8 Evan Bourne figure
- Vintage 40th Action Man British Infantryman Set
- VINTAGE 1970's MECCANO CONSTRUCTION SET NO. 2 RARE COLLECTABLE
- SPAWN REBORN WINGS OF REDEMPTION MCFARLANE TOYS SERIES 3
- Hasegawa 1 24 Suzuki Jimny (JA11-1) 1990
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...