Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- DINKY TOYS MODEL No 626 MILITARY AMBULANCE VN MIB
- Abrex Skoda Fabia III R5 Catalunya Rally 2016 - Pontus Tidemand 1 43 Scale
- VINTAGE RUSSIAN TOY MUSEUM SOVIET UNION POGOT WIND UP ROBOT W KEY & BOX WORKS
- THE LOYAL SUBJECTS - Gudetama 3” Action Vinyls Sealed Case of 12 MISB
- DRAGON MAN - DRAGONRIDERS OF THE STYX - VINTAGE 1983 FIGURE - MINT - COMPLETE
- New 2012 Gears of War 3 COG SOLDIER Neca Must See HTF
- The Sense of Wonder by Robert Neale - Book
- 1 24 2017 BMW M6 GT3 ADAC Zurich 24hour Falken model kit by Platz
- Scalextric C303 Austin Metro Datapost, very good condition, boxed
- Tamiya 54781 M-07 Concept Aluminum Rear Uprights, (M07), NIP
- Smart Kids 6 Speaking and Listening Games - Develop Key Skills - NEW
- VINTAGE 60's DINKY TOYS FIAT 600 TURQUOISE MINT
- Ukbus 1025 Plaxton President Brookes Bus 1 76 Scale Model Bus
- LEGO Star Wars Dearth Vader LED Head Lamp Torch - Hard To Find
- Transformers Voyager Class Optimus Prime Hasbro 2012 complet lumière fonctionne
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...