Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Miniature Condition:||Fully Assembled & Painted||Brand:||Citadel Miniatures|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United Kingdom||Army:||Space Marines|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- BRITAINS 31099 UNION IRON BRIGADE FLAGBEARER AT REST NO.1 TOY SOLDIER FIGURE
- Ad-4W - Aircraft 1 48 - Italeri - 2757
- Gloomhaven Board Game By Cephalofair Games - Fourth Print
- Cherryca Phenix Cadillac Special with Original Box, Japan, 1950's 60's
- Israeli Main Battle Tank Merkava 1 1 35 Takom
- PREMIUM X (IXO) ROVER SD1 VITESSE 1980 RED 1 43 PRD085
- LEGO Star Wars Resistance Transport Pod (75176) Brand new
- Starting Lineup Team USA Basketball 1996 Sets 1 2 3 Total of 13 Figures In Box
- 1 6 Scale Alloy Round Beer Table Barstool Chair Toys for 12'' DML BBI Figure
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...