Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- HBB84533 - Hobbyboss 1 35 - Sd.Kfz.182 Tiger II Henschel Turret
- Merchants And & Marauders Broadsides New
- Ferrari New Spider California 2009 titanium Grey BBR 1 43 BBR213C Model
- TAMIYA 1 12 MOTORCYCLE SERIES NO.133 YAMAHA YZF-R1M PLASTIC MODEL 14133
- 1 43 HPI Racing Subaru Impreza WRC 99 - Finland rally 1999
- ULTRA RARE RETIRED TY BEANIE BABY BEAR CURLY
- 1988 Kenner Starting Lineup, Wade Boggs - Boston Red Sox
- 1 6 Lady Head Sculpt Carved with Ear for 12'' HT Phicen Kumik Female Body B
- Sci-fi Industrial Building Wargames RPG Terrain Scenery Unique 28mm Scale Model
- Geometric Design Star Trek Next Generation Deanna Troi 1 6 Vinyl 12” Model Kit
- DC DIRECT BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM SERIES 1 THE SCARECROW COMIC ACTION FIGURE BATMAN
- Sphero Bolt App Enabled Robot
- Jumbo Knob See-Inside Puzzles - Wild Animals. Constructive Playthings. Brand New
- TRUE SCALE MINIATURES TSM121807R 1 18 PORSCHE 959 50 1986 DAKAR WINNER
- ALPINE A460 WINNER LE MANS 2016 SPARK 1 43
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...