Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR 722 GT 1 18
- Hot Toys 1 6 Scale MMS292 Avengers Age of Ultron - Ultron Mark I Figure MISB
- Woodyland City Railway Accessories Set (39-Piece)
- DALLAS COWBOYS ULTIMATE MCFARLANE, BOBBLE HEAD, STARTING LINEUP, AND MORE LOT
- G I Joe Huge Lot 1990s 12 Dolls AccessoriesHelmets Weapons 2 Germans
- Elseworlds 4 The Dark Side Superman 'Good' Action Figure
- 15mm medieval english - men at arms 18 figures - cav (29648)
- Revell 1 200 Shell Esso North Cormorant Offshore Oil Platform
- Align 450 Pro Clone upgrade FBL RC ARF 90% Assembled .
- FPV Goggles Crazepony VR008Pro FPV Headset Glass DVR 5.8G 40CH For RC Quadcopter
- 1 18 GMP 1967 Penske Sunoco Camaro Mark Donohue Trans Am rare Dirty Version
- RARE SMART FORTWO 451 2012 COUPE ELECTRIC DRIVE 1 43 SPARK (OEM DEALER MODEL)
- Vintage Matchbox Lesney 'Models of Yesteryear' 1926 Type 35 BUGATTI Y-6
- LEGO ROADSIDE REPAIR 6434 100% COMPLETE
- JOHN CENA LIMITED DELUXE AGGRESSION 1 RAW WWE WWF WCW NEW FAST NEXT DAY SHIPPING
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...