Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 9D53 Speed Adjustable 4CH 6-Axis Gyro 1080P Drone 5G WIFI Brushless
- Star Wars Destiny Empire At War Booster Display New
- Pathfinder GTA Models 1 43 Scale Model Car GTA02 - Ford Cortina Mk2 - Red
- CADILLAC PRESIDENTIELLE Queen ELIZABETH II 1956 1 43
- EXTREMELY RARE Minichamps Porsche 911 GT3 R Daytona 24hrs 2001 43
- Top Race 3 Channel Remote Control Airplane, Built in 6 Axis Gyro System Easy Fly
- 100 Pcs Wholesale gold Plated Fidget Spinners , Metallic , 4 color ,US Seller,
- DRAGON MASTER SARGOTH COLLECTION SERIES 1 NEW
- VW Volkswagen Bug Winter 1934 Tin Car Sheet Metal Model Approx. 35 cm 37022
- Marvel Legends Series 2 FANTASTIC 4 TORCH HUMAN Action Figure 18 cm MOC, 2005
- AIRFIX HAWKER HART UNMADE RED STRIPE BAG KIT
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...