Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Warhammer 40k Astra Militarum Lord Commissar (Imperial Guard officer head)
- CORGI 315 LOTUS ELITE RED MINT BOXED 1975
- LEGO CITY 7498 7741 7285 POLICE STATION BUNDLE W HELICOPTER & EXTRA MINIFIGURES
- [W.H]MISB 64967 Transformers Masterpiece MP-25L Loudpedal 2016 Tokyo Toy limited
- 1 6 Model Figure Doll Female Nude Body with Spare Parts & Stand Wheat Skin
- RED SONJAQUEEN OF SCAVENGERSPREMIUM FORMAT FIGURELE 2500SIDESHOWMIB
- Dragon 1 35 Israeli M50 Super Sherman Model Kit
- HOOBEN 1 16 German Tiger I late Wittmann Heavy Tank RTR AssembledPainted Finish
- FMS 1.1M Led Firefly Pcb Controller FS-PL115
- Maserati Quattroporte Gransport My17 2017 With Showcase BBR 1 18 BBRC1822DV Mode
- Porsche 908 80 H Le Mans 1981 D.Whittington R.Joest SPARK 1 43 S5502 Model
- BATMAN 1960'S DC COMICS 1 43 SCALE BATMARINE DIE CAST MODEL MADE BY CORGI
- Lego Star Wars 75112 General Grievous, Buildable Figure, used, complete
- Wwe WRESTLING KEVIN OWENS E CHRIS JERICHO FESTIVAL OF FRIENDS MATTEL NEW
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...