Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Scalextric Nissan Skyline (Mint Condition) (C2638)
- OS greypner Cylinder and Piston for 12TR(P)-T, Part Number 21453020 1937.10
- Smart Kids Sandpaper Letters - NEW
- Dinky Morris Mini Traveller - Cream - C B
- Dinky 260 Morris J Royal Mail Van - Nice Vintage Diecast Model 1950s Meccano
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - 76060 Dr Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum MISB
- Starting Lineup Stadium Stars 1992. Nolan Ryan, Frank Thomas, Ken Griffey Jr
- G.I. Joe SPY TROOPS Desert Cobra C.L.A.W.S. and Sand Viper 2003 Hasbro NEW
- Vintage Epoch Super Helicopter ( Excellent )
- Takom 1 35 02089 M3 Lee US Medium Tank Mid Model Military Kit
- DC Universe Classics JEMM 75 Years Of Super Power. Validus BAF
- Scalextric Vintage Part no A230. 1 Set Grand Bridge Spans Unused Original Item
- 287B 809S Aircraft Quadcopter WIFI Connection G-Sensor 360 Degree Rolling Drone
- Zoetrope Animation Classic Vintage Optical Illusion Toy Zoetrope - New Design
- Minichamps McLaren MP4 14 1999 - Mika Hakkinen F1. World Champion 1 43 Scale
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...