Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 25pdr Field Battery - AJOBX01 - FATE OF A NATION - FLAMES OF WAR
- CORGI TOYS MERCEDES-BENZ C111 - No. 388 In mint condition.
- LEGO Ninjago Destiny's Bounty Set
- Transformers Sentinel Gigantic Action Scorponok Megazarak 22-Inch Figure F S
- Action Man 1993 SCUBA DIVER Hasbro Boxed & Unsed
- Deadpool ArtFX+ Statue Marvel Kotobukiya
- Heath Ledger 'Joker' Solid Resin by Killer Kits approx 8
- SCALEXTRIC Digital ARC Pro Slot Car C3873 BMW Mini Cooper F56, Challenge 2016
- Syma X5SC Explorer 2 Drone - White with Camera Used but in great Condition..
- Milestone Miniatures 1 43 Scale GC46 - Austin Swallow 2 Seater - Ivory Red
- Force India Vjm03 Sutil 2010 Minichamps 1 43 410100014 Model
- Minichamps 1 43 Scale Diecast 430 055190 - 1972 VW 1303 - Polizei
- BANDAI HG 1 144 GUNDAM FLAUROS (RYUSEI-GO) Model Kit Iron-Blooded Orphans NEW
- Signed Hulk Hogan Action figure
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...