Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Character Family:||Transformers||Packaging:||Without Packaging|
|Type:||Action Figure||Recommended Age Range:||5+|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Toot Toot Drivers Sets , Vehicles & Accessories.
- Dinky Toys No 34 B is the French Dinky Berliet flatbed and container load VNMB
- Matchbox 62b Commer rentaset van
- Lego DUPLO 9x Large Green Base Plates - 24 x 24 Stud Pin 15 - A81
- Official ROH - Ring Of Honor Series 2 Delirious Action Figure
- CINKO UGLYDOLL VINYL ART FIGURE By DAVID HORVATH Rare 2004 Critterbox Dunny
- DC Comics Retro Kresge Style Action Figures Series 3 Mary Marvel by FTC
- 25mm ACW union - american civil war 18 zouave infantry - inf (21589)
- Heller 80826 model Kit Le Gladiateur - Hel80826 1200 80826model
- Qq 88243 FLY ALFA 156 RACING TOURING CAR ETCC 06
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...