Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- D&D 3.0 3.5 d20 system Creature Collection II Dark Menagerie Sword & Sorcery
- Italeri 4704 Alfa Romeo 179 179C 1 12
- William Mark Karl the Snarl Plush Stuffed Polar Bear, 8.5-Inch
- JH POWER 3500mAh Power 6S 22.2V 75C Rechargeable LiPo Battery for RC Drone
- A Game of Thrones LCG 2nd Edition Card Game Brand New
- Vetrina Display Box Molhouse Cm 51x24x19 ATLANTIC 1 12 ATL10092 Model
- 1 43 Redline Models Ferrari 430 Challenge Team greenu Racing BNIB Limited Edition
- Transformers MPM-5 Decepticons Barricade Takara
- KANE MASKED WWE MATTEL WRESTLING FIGURE 1997 ATTIRE
- ROGUES GALLERY SCORPION BUST DIAMOND SELECT TOYS MARVEL SPIDER-MAN - Damaged
- FIGURINE POSTE MILITAIRE 90MM METAL HUSSARD CHEVAL FTH.2 NAPOLEON EMPIRE NEUF
- Marvel Select Gambit Action Figure
- Rare Entex Super Space Invader 2 Vintage 1981 Handheld Electronic Game Serviced
- Dragon Tiger 1 35 6406 Pz.Kpfw.VI Ausf.E late prod. With Extras
- Fly Car Model Porsche 917 10 2° Riverside Can-Am 1973 32
- 3D Wooden puzzle, Marble Run, adult puzzle
- GLEAMING ORIGINAL DINKY TOYS 23 SERIES RACING CARS VINTAGE ANTIQUE DIECAST LOT
- Spark Model 1 43 S1004 Mercedes Benz 220SE Winner Rally Monte carlo 1960
- DECAL RENAULT ALPINE A310 V6 JEAN PIERRE NICOLAS R. DU VAR 1981 DnF (06)
- LEGO CITY CARGO FREIGHT TRAIN RAILWAY YELLOW OVERHEAD CRANE FROM SET 60052 - NEW
- Wwe Mattel The Hart Foundation With Jimmy Hart
- Dragon Models 1 6th Lars GSG9 sniper
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Orruks Orcs Goblins Boys Mob 636
- TOYBIZ X-MEN CLASSIC 6 FIGURE LOT red ARCHANGEL STORM SUNFIRE Z17
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...