Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 1 18 AGU Ferrari 458 LB Performance (Liberty Walk) Baby bluee Forgiato Wheels
- CORGI 418 AUSTIN FX4 TAXI - GOOD in original BOX
- LEGO IDEAS 21309 NASA APOLLO SATURN V Brand New Sealed
- Transformers Fuzors Beast Wars Tigerhawk complete model with instructions
- Marvel Minimates Series 63 Avengers Age of Ultron Movie Complete Set
- GHOSTBUSTER LOUIS TULLY SELECT DIAMOND ART.8146
- The Sight Unseen Case by Mark Strivings
- A Vintage Merit un Made plastic kit of a Fokker DR1, Boxed
- DJI Mavic Pro PLATINUM EDITION ESC IMU logic board 100% Original DJI parts
- CHH Double-Sided 9 Number Shut The Box. Delivery is Free
- 1 18 1970 Plymouth Barracuda - Chrysler Of France (Henri Chemin) Acme A18061
- SPARK Porsche 997 GT3 Cup Champion Carrera cup Asia 2010 Menzel SA001 1 43
- Mercedes Glc (x 253) 2015 White, Model Car 1 43 Norev
- Lego 21121 The Desert Outpost Minecraft - BRAND NEW - FREE DELIVERY
- Hasbro Transformers Alternators Dodge Viper SIDE SWIPE
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...