Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Corgi Junior Emergency 999 Gift set (3021)
- Corgi 154 Ferrari F1 grand prix racing car with Box
- Lego Star wars - 75020 Jabba's Sail Barge - 2013 Set - BNISB
- Hasbro Transformers 5 _ Deluxe Smooth _ Action Figures
- Hasbro YKA Yokai figurka Jibanyan
- FéES STAY NIGHT - Saber Lily 1 7 Pvc Figurine Alphamax
- Visigoth Warband Footsore Miniatures SAGA Dark Ages 30GTH901
- 1 6 Lost in Space Robot B9 Deluxe Model Kit by Moebius
- SCALEXTRIC PAIR OF CADILLAC NORTHSTAR 2000 LMP CARS ANALOGUE
- RC4WD High Performance SMD LED Light Bar (100mm) Z-E0056
- 10PCS Plastic Montessori Education Geographic Terrains Model Cognitive Toy
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4, Lamborghini Academy, Model Car 1 43 Minichamps
- Corgi Emergency Motors 1 43 VA09710 Royal Parks Land Rover & Horsebox Untouched
- LEGO City Police Station 60141 BNIB
- Rare Vintage Takara Transformers Collectors Storage Case 75100 G1 1984 Japan
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...