Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Warhammer 40,000 Craftworlds Eldar Harlequin Harlequins Troupe 971
- Dinky Toys 103 Austin Healey 100 Touring Finish Cream Body Red Interior & Hubs
- Harry Potter Genuine Lego Minifigures Collection Victor Krum Troll Dobby Owls
- Vintage Echo Ro-Warrior Set 2 Robot Grand Commander With Weapons & Instructions
- DC Multiverse Suicide Squad - Katana 6-Inch - -
- Extreme sets SECTOR 07 MODULAR PANELS POP-UP DIORAMA for 6-7 figures PRESALE
- DANBORU SENKI BANDAI PLASTIC MODEL KIT LBX-43 ORVANE FIGURE
- Carrera 25740 1969 Ford Torino sizedega LeeRoy Yarbrough
- 600E PRO 550E NEW Tail Pitch System
- AUTOart 1 18 Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 (Initial D) in white with picture box.
- Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR no.104 Targa Florio 1955 (Stirling Moss - Peter Collins)
- Maxichamps 940082101 Ford Escort RS Cosworth 1992 Yellow 1 43 Scale
- NEW STARWARS LEGO BUNDLE 75235,75168.
- ULTIMATE WARRIOR WWE RING GIANT MOC WRESTLING WWF WWE STILE ANNI 80
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...