Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Large Giant Wild Animal Leopard Soft Plush Stuffed Cuddly
- Tamiya 1 12 Honda RC166 50th Anniversary -14113
- SIMON AIR ELECTRONIC MEMORY GAME BRAND NEW HASBRO SIMON SAYS Xmas Gift Present
- Corgi CC13606 DAF CF Fridge Trailer Drysdale Freight Ltd Edit. No. 0002 of 1770
- Peugeot 207 Spider No. 30 (2008)
- LEGO RACERS RADIO CONTROLLED 8184 TWIN X-TREME VEHICLES
- NEW WWE Hall of Fame ROWDY RODDY PIPER 7 Tough Talkers Action Figure PROID TECH
- GI Joe Action Force GOLOBULUS COBRA LA Figure Rare Hasbro Vintage 100% 1987
- Witch King on Nazgul - LOTR Warhammer Lord of the Rings NN35
- HASEGAWA B12 F9F-2 PANTHER 1 72 SCALE KIT
- Playmatian Power Activators, Captain America and Iron Skull + Repulsor Gear
- Cessna O-1E L-19 BIRD DOG Laser Cut Short Kit & Plans 72 in. wingspan
- Hello Kitty Mini Puzzle in Round Tin. Shipping is Free
- LIEBHERR LTM 1030 2 MILITARY & CONTAINER 20 FEET + LOGO ITEMS NEW
- SPARK Williams FW05 South African GP 1976 Michel Leclère S4046 1 43
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...