Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“stickers have been applied but is in excellent new condition.”|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Warhammer 40k Tyrands Hive Guard x 3 painted Bahemoth
- Minichamps F1 1 43 BENETTON FORD B 193B NORDICA Ricardo PATRESE
- Ltd Edn Minichamps 439 030262 1 43 Mercedes Benz Unimog 2010 bluee Red MIB
- Phicen Limited Super-Flexible Female Seamless large Breast Body in Pale S07C
- Sideshow Collectibles SAMWISE GAMGEE 1 6 scale EXCLUSIVE 12 Lord Of The Rings
- MARVEL SELECT IRON MAN 20 CM RARE ACTION FIGURE AVENGERS NEW
- Aires 1 48 Messerschmitt Me410A-1 Engine Detail Set
- F037303 Fly Renault 5 Turbo - Rally Cales de Palafrugell 1986 - Special Edition
- C1E9 Altitude Hold UAV Premium 4 Channel Controller Quadcopter
- Conrad 2105 Hkv Liebherr Ltm 1030 2.1 Mobile Crane 1 50 New Boxed
- Phoenix 1 400 Garuda Indonesia Airbus A330-300 PK-GPX (PH11248) Die-Cast Model
- SOLIDO 1 18 8005 1936 FORD CITERNE - PROVIDENCE RI FIRE DEPT - EXCELLENT BOXED
- Lego Friends Heartlake City Autotune Garage 41351
- Jason Witten 2009 McFarlane NFL Series 21 Dallas Cowboys Figure
- Ace Workshop 1 6 Scale LRRPs Long-Range Reconnaissance Patrol Cobra 13031
- MARVEL iron fist red variant Hard Hero bowen sideshow
- Top Shelf by Docc Hilford - Book
- LEGEND PRODUCTION, LF1339, IDF Nagmachon interior set , 1 35
- Tamiya Lancia 037 Rally - TA02-S Power Bundle
- DE81 Toy Gift Drone 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis 720P UAV Dual Camera Stable Gimbal HD
- New CMC M-100-007 Bugatti T35, 1924 Nation Colour Project Series MONACO
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...