Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- MARVEL HEROCLIX LOT INCL LE SR AND CHASE (MOVIE AND VILLAIN FOCUS)
- Quartzo Vitesse 1 43 QFC99038 Lotus 72C Jochen Rindt Winner Italian GP 1970
- Oxford Diecast 43amz003 Aston Martin Db4gt Zagato Red
- NEW MAFEX Mafekkusu SPACE SUIT orange Ver. 2001 a sapce odyssey
- Les Maitres de l'Univers - Figurine 10cm Super7 - Stratos mini-comics colors (
- 1 6 yellow carpet for hot toys Joker Deadpool action figure Diorama IKEA Detolf
- US. M10 Mid Production - 1 35 Military Model Kit - Tamiya 35350
- SCALEXTRIC FERRARI F430 C2938 LIMITED NO318 OF 2000
- Set of 8 Obsidian Masterwork Precision Aluminium Polyhedrals with Laser-Etched
- Autobarn Models 1 43 Ferrari F430 orange Hamann Coupe
- Ebro 1 43 Honda NSX Concept 2013 White finished product
- Vitesse l116 Corvette very rare in the UK
- New and Sealed Lego 40124 Winter Fun & 40125 Santa's Visit DISCONTINUED
- Bumblebee With Sam Robot Car Transformers Movie Drive Toy Boys Ages 5+ Boys Fun
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...