Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Cartoon Network South Park 25cm Tall Kenny Plush [Toy]. Best Price
- BD9F SG900s One Key Return 4CH 6-Axis Gyro HD 720P Drone One Key Take Off
- 1954 pepys stirling moss monte carlo rally card game - rare boxed complete
- Truescale McLaren 650S GT3 'Clearwater' Super Taikyu Fuji 2016 - 1 43 Scale
- PREMIUM CLASSIXXS 1 43 11102 - GOGGOMOBIL TL250 - MILCHHOF NURNBERG
- LEGO x 4 Response Unit Construction Toy
- 1988 Autographed Ed Jones Starting Lineup Figure
- AIR SOFT No. 21 Colt Double Eagle Survival Game Toy 10 years Tokio Marui JP F S
- Wood Elf Wildwood Ranger X10 - Warhammer Age of Sigmar CC339
- Small Army - M3 Scout Car, 330 piece - Cobi Free Shipping
- New In Box Super Powers Collection Matty Mattel SUPERMAN goldEN EDITION FIGURE
- RadioLink AT10II 2.4G 12CH RC Transmitter with R12DS Receiver for RC Car Boat
- Treasure Quest. Think Fun. Shipping Included
- Mclaren F1 Mp4 2 Tag Season 1984 Alain Prost GP REPLICAS 1 18 GP005B Model
- 1 18 Adjustable Four-Post Lift (bluee) Greenlight 12884
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...