Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Presents of Mind Samuel P. Smith
- Special Hobby 1 48 Supermarine Walrus Mk.I Post War Foreign Service
- Scalextric Mini Cooper s Italian Job From 2 car set New and unused Rare
- Lego 4730 Harry Potter Chamber Of Secrets incomplete
- Transformers Diaclone 1 60 Scale DA-02 Powered System Set A Type Takara NEW
- McFarlane Military Series 7 Action Figure - Army Ranger Arctic Operations
- Wonder Woman Sideshow Premium Format collectible statue Comics Dc
- HUBSAN 5400MAH LIPO BATTERY FOR H109S-38 ANDROID TX
- Very Rare Dinky Type 2 28N Green Atco Sales & Service Van with White Edging
- 1 18 1954 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL (Red) Burago 18-12047
- 1 43 Mercedes-Benz S Class Coupe C217 2014 bluee Metallic Diecast Model B66961241
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes 76015 NEW Rare
- G1 THF Transformation Soundwave Six Tape Troop Limit KO
- Drakula's Bank 1950s Money Box
- Eduard 1 32 Hawker Tempest Mk.V Big-Ed Set
- KING & COUNTRY-técnico en el suelo, Luftwaffe WW2
- Marvel Legends Fantastic 4 Power Blast Invisible Woman 6 Action Figure NIP
- Traxxas M41 Widebody premium upgrade kit Purple
- HUINA 1 14 SCALE RC CRAWLER CRANE 2.4G 15CH w GRAB
- WOW EXTREMELY RARE Ford Mustang Boss 302 V8 1970 White 1 18 Highway 61-GT Mach1
- DINKY TOYS 105 MAXIMUM SECURITY VEHICLE CAPTAIN SCARLET VINTAGE GERRY ANDERSON
- Matchbox regular wheels No 21 is the model of the Commer Milk Float BPW MB
- 28mm Bolt Action Chain Of Command German Panther Tank Painted & Weathered R2
- MIN37023 - Miniart 1 35 - T-55A Late Mod. 1965 Soviet Tank
- Lego 40158 Pirates Chess - Brand New Factory Sealed
- Transformer Transformer Foma Masutapisu Mp-21 Bumble
- Star Wars Rebel Commando Endor
- Marvel Legends series Captain America Agents of Shield Sharon Carter 6 figure
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...