Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 230V 550W Transfer Fuel Pump Kit With Fuel Meter 2800R M Mounted Diesel
- 2X(3650 4370KV 4P Sensorless Motor with 45A Brushless ESC for 1 10 RC Car F3N7)
- Chess - Set - Standard - Width 35 cm
- EBBRO 45504 1 43 Moulin Autech GT-R Super GT GT500 2017 Rd.8 Motegi Winner No.23
- Plats d'étain - Zinnfiguren - Basize de la Moscova - 30 infanterie de ligne
- BNIB Lego Batman Movie Collection 2
- WWE ELITE HALL OF FAME RIC FLAIR FOUR HORSEMEN WRESTLING MATTEL ACTION FIGURE
- 1 6 BBI US 101ST AIRBORNE PARATROOPER MEDIC M.SGT NORMANDY+OAK STAND DRAGON WW2
- Meccano Set No. 4 vintage toy 1940s
- Model Collect 1 72 MA72009 M983A2 Hemtt Tractor And Maz7410 Tractor
- DC Hero Sofubi The Joker PX Exclusive by Medicom
- REEDY XP SC1300-DB BRUSHLESS ESC (DUAL BATTERY)
- (1, classic) - World Series of Yahtzee Board Games. Hasbro. Shipping is Free
- Biante 1 18 Ford Xb Falcon Coupe John Goss Special In Emerald Fire -Polar White
- AUTOart - Mercedes G Class SWB W463 1994 - 1 43
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...