Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Tameo Kit 1 43 1980 Ferrari 312T5 Monaco
- Sunstar 4414 Citroen Xsara WRC S.Loeb Winner Monte Carlo Rally 2005 New
- Transformers Movie Advanced Series AD27 Bumblebee Japan
- Bandai Tamashii Nations Ougonkishi Garo (Saezima Kouga) Garo Action Figure
- McFarlane Toys Twisted X-Mas Naughty Mrs. Claus Action Figure Christmas
- Marvel Legends X-Men Magik Walgreens Exclusive Figure BRAND NEW IN BOX - RARE
- VINTAGE BATTERY OPERATED TERRIOR DOG - MADE IN JAPAN
- Young - Templar Knight in Jeruslem - YH1827
- FA-125a 4-CYCLE GLOW ENGINE SAITO125A SAITO
- 1 10 & 1 12 On-Road Touring Car Precision Balance Setup Tool -Tweak Station
- (Gok ) 1 18 Gt Spirit Mercedes Benz G 65 AMG Nip
- VW COCCINELLE PINK FLOYD VITESSE L107 1 43
- BUSES SET OF 6 DIE CAST TRANSPORT VEHICLES MADE BY LLEDO (DT) 169
- New Lego Heroes of Justice Sky High Battle 76046 Lex Luther Batman Lois Lane
- Deformation toys Commander DX9 X34P Dutch optimus prime with car OP
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...