Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- (Durr) - Stitch Kittens 18cm Plush - Durr. Best Price
- Team Associated RC8B3 3.1 Chassis AS81000
- Anglethon The Fishing Board Game by Olmar Games 1999
- Hot Wheels 1 18 Scale Diecast - B6053 Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta Red
- Corgi Classic Model No. 98604 - General Motors 4507 - Fifth Avenue USA (LOS1)
- BNIB LEGO 41040 FRIENDS Advent Calendar 2014 - RARE
- World wrestling federation Classy Freddy Blassie Titan Sports Official Business
- Mattel, Big Jim Global Command, Astros, Space Team Leader, Mint in Box
- Achtung Cthulhu - Keeper's Guide to the Secret War
- Young - Arabian Knight - YH1856
- DC COLLECTIBLES Batman Arkham Deluxe Figure, Killer Croc
- Torro 1 16 RC USSR T-34 85 BB Tank White 2.4GHz Metal 360 Turret Wooden Box
- Firelands Ares Micro Aircraft Fokker DV11,Spad SX111 & Sopwith Pup RTF PTF OFFER
- WSI 51-2032 1 50 SCALE TADANO ATF220G-5 EURO 4 DAVIES CRANE HIRE
- SPARK MODEL S1331 ABARTH 1000 SP 1968 AZUR 1 43 MODEL DIE CAST MODEL
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...