Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Warhammer Games Day Models bundle- rare.
- Rare Porsche Dealer 911 Turbo (996) In Speed Yellow. By Minichamps. 1 43 Diecast
- Transformers G1 Devastator reissue 2018 Walmart Exclusive Brand New Sealed
- WWE NXT Basic Build An Announcers Table Akam Rezar Bobby Roode Eva Set Of 4 Lot
- True Heroes Ultimate Military Playset 100 Piece Storage ContainerTRU - NEW
- Toy biz Electronic Talking The amazing SPIDER MAN MOC
- Trumpeter 1 35 KV-8S Welded Turret
- Scalextric Digital Mini Cooper S 'BROAD OAK' Pristine Condition C2565 Rare Car
- Riverboat Folding Poker Table Top in Green Speed Cloth 200cm Seats 10 People
- Matchbox Super fast, Series Car Collection - Vintage Cars
- EBBRO EB43933 NISSAN SKYLINE (R33) N.10 3rd FUJI GT 1995 AKIRA IIDA 1 43 MODEL
- Corgi Classics 55101 US Army Diamond T Tank Transporter 1.50 & M60 AI Tank 1.60
- LEGO RARE VINTAGE OLD BOX 652 TRANSPORT 50'S 60'S 1 87 50ER SYSTEM ALT MURSTEN
- Star Wars Transformers Frequenzweichen Cad Bane zu Cade BANE'S Xanadu bluet
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...