Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Trumpeter 1 35 - Sd.kfz.7 23.7cm Flak 43 - 37cm 135 Sdkfz72 After World War Ii
- Ravensburger Asara Land of 1000 Towers Constructable Game Board Construct
- LAUDORACING-MODELS FIAT 242 ASSISTENZA LANCIA FOR KYOSHO AUTOART 1 18 LM107B1
- John Deere 8600i Self-propelled Forage Harvester 1 32 Scale Model Toy Gift
- Corgi CC12913 Scania Topline Curtainside Lorry T ALUN JONES HAULAGE NEW
- Lego Jurassic Park Tour Vehicle - with display case and Ian Malcolm Minifigure.
- Rare WWF WWE MVP Elite Series 1 wrestling figure, loads more, combined postage
- BIG JIM MATTEL BIG JOSH STRAIGHT HAND FIGURE NICE
- Vintage Britains Petrol Station Stand with three Petrol Pumps, 1960's, excellent
- Eduard Photoetch 1 72 Victor B Mk.2 Intérieur (airfix)
- DC Comics The Flash Speed Force Running PVC Action Figure Collectible Model Toy
- FMS 980mm P-40B FLYING TIGER ARTF w o TX RX BATT HIGH SPEED
- Circus Pandemonium Puzzle by Jane Wooster Scott - 300 Pieces. Ceaco
- VINTAGE ARCADE CAST IRON 1939 NEW YORK WORLD'S FAIR GREYHOUND TRAM SET
- 1 400 Newspeed Airport Passenger Terminal Full Sets Building Model Collection
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...