Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- OOP Citadel Warhammer 40k Unreleased Rare Adeptus Mechanicus Servitor
- CORGI OM 45608 MIDLAND RED BMMO D9 DUDLEY 1 76 SCALE MODEL BUS
- Ty RARE “The End” Beanie Babies Bear - No date of birth
- NBA Championship Series Kobe Bryant Action Figure [NBA Finals 2002]
- GI Joe Snow Cat Camouflage Gator Vehicle Hasbro 2002 RARE
- Hot Wheels Deluxe Batman BATCAVE Micro Batcueva by Mattel 2003 Minty & Complete
- ASUKA MODEL 35-025 US M4A1 Sherman Direct Vision Type 1 35 Scale
- Scalextric - C3862AE - BTCC BMW 125 Series 1 Rob Collard Autograph Series
- Macroscope - BRAND NEW
- CONRAD 2100 LIEBHERR LTM 1070-4 WILDEN (D) + LOGO MODEL NIB
- 1 32 scale Kubota M5-111 with Front Loader (North American Verison) - J4924
- 1 87 Heavy Haulage Transporter W Excavator & Rescue Vehicle - Die-Cast Vehicle -
- Lego Star Wars Jedi Dual. Unused, retired set. Unopened
- WWF Stunt Action Superstars Series 1 Lot Jeff Hardy, Rikishi, Triple H & X-Pac
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...