Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
|Nationality:||British||Number of Pieces:||2-5|
|Brand:||Chas C Stadden|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Queen Games - Fresco Big Box - Strategy Game with Expansions
- Tekno 880502 Scania 143M 450 6X2 With 2 axle trailer in 1 50 scale
- Greenlight 1 64 Scale 31040-C - 2015 Ram 1500 1970 Dodge Challenger Trailer NCIS
- ( kg) 3 Kg Lego ca.2100 Pieces Stones, Panel sonderteile LEGO Kilo Goods
- WCW Galoob Dustin Dusty Rhodes UK exclusive
- 1986 Claymore Mission Brazil - 100% complete (vintage Hasbro GI Joe figure) w FC
- Marvel Legends Gamerverse Spider-Man 6 Inch Figure NEW PS4
- 1989 Marauder Ogre MM42 1 B Warhammer Army Citadel Kingdoms Mercenary Bulls Ogor
- AF1 USA UH-60 1 72 diecast plane model helicopter
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...