Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- J F Schreiber Toy Theatre Scenery Sheets Room Side Scenes No 7 p244
- MINICHAMPS James Bond 007 model cars Lotus Esprit DB5 2000GT Mustang Vanquish
- Lego friends 41039 sunshine ranch with instructions (2)
- Vtg. '97 Edition Starting Lineup 14 Charles Barkley figure collector doll NIB
- 1 6 Kong Ling Ge KLG-D1706 Falconetto Buddha Lang Vehicle Scene Accessory Toy
- Collectible figurine Pixi Moulinsart Tintin Trio 46220 (2006)
- UNION PORSCHE 917K DAYTONA 1 24 MODEL CAR MOUNTAIN KIT MC-19 1500
- SCALEXTRIC C2521A Lister Storm LMP Le Mans 2003 No.20 Ltd Ed 01591 of 10000 NEW
- Favorite FVT Little Bee Spring 30A 2-6S ESC BLHeli_S DSHOT & Damped Light
- SUNSTAR - 1 18 - CADILLAC DEVILLE LIMOUSINE - 2004 - 4231
- BMW M1 Procar No. 80 H J. Piece Procar Series 1980
- 1 18 AutoArt - Toyota Harrier - Bronze NEW IN BOX
- LEGO EXCLUSIVE SEASONAL CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX 40292 - NEW SEALED
- Lote WWE Mattel Retro Series 2
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...