Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- HengLong 3888A-1 2.4G Radio RC 1 16 Simulation German King Tiger Tank Sound
- Le Toy Van - Holiday Campervan Toys
- PORSCHE 911 TURBO 1977 GREEN Minichamps 125066118
- Porsche 997 Gt3 Le Mans 2010 1 43 Spark Sp2585 Model
- PORSCHE 911 TARGA 993 green blue Metallic MINICHAMPS 1 43 Boitage porsche
- Lego 7143 Star Wars Jedi Fighter - New in box unopened
- WCW Superstar RIC FLAIR 14 Galoob action figure & belt 1990 WWE classic legend
- Vintage 1966 Topper Tigers Combat Kid Toy Soldier w Uniform-Deluxe Reading Corp
- Schuco - Tin-Toy Classic Car - Mercer Typ 35 J 1913 - Ovp - (2.schuco-8)
- Trumpeter 1 35 T-90C Indian Army MBT Cast Turret
- Marvel Legends Avenger Vehicle Captain America Justice Jet with Figure UK Seller
- Futaba T7C transmitter, 6ch rcvr and loads of other parts.
- Jigsaw Puzzle Map of The World 1893 - (100, 500 or 1000 Pieces)
- Product Enterprises UFO SHADO Interceptor With Saucer NRFB Gerry Anderson
- Corgi Showmans JENNINGS SCAMMELL DODGEM TRAILER LIMITED EDITION MINT IN BOX
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...