Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- HeroQuest Expansions Adventures White Dwarf + Home made Hero Quest [ENG 1989]
- James Bond goldfinger Aston Martin DB 5 Odd Job 007 Figures Doyusha 1 24 DB5 Car
- Vintage Scalextric Ferrari F40 Compatible Slot Car Chassis SSC 73 & 77
- Lego Star Wars 7778 - Midi-scale Millennium Falcon (Unboxed)
- Transformers Masterpiece Hasbro MP-05 Sunstorm
- US59307 1 12 Figure Colossus
- KISS DESTROYER 8 INCH RETRO peter criss catman ACTION FIGURE SERIES 7 new
- Spynet. Fantasy Flight Games. Shipping Included
- GT Spirit 1 18 BENTLEY MULSANNE EWB RESIN MODEL
- Burago 1 18 Scale Diecast - 3016 Jaguar E Type Cabriolet Red Roadster
- MINICHAMPS Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet Metalli 1 43 400062732
- LEGO Star Wars 75099 - The Force Awakens Rey's Speeder NEW & SEALED
- 2009 Zuffa Round 5 UFC Ultimate Collector Rich Ace Franklin Action Figure
- LORD OF THE RINGS THE TWO TOWERS DELUXE GANDALF AND SHADOWFAX RARE BOX VERSION
- Marvel Select Storm Variant Figure BNIB
- SKAVEN PESTILENS PLAGUE FURNACE - SEALED BRAND NEW
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...