Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Spark Lotus Exige S Roadster in Dark bluee 2013 S2223 1 43 NEW
- RENAULT 25 + review and sheet SOLIDO 1 43 CAR MINIATURE COLLECTION
- Lego 70756 Ninjago Dojo Showdown New Sealed Box
- [Toys Hero] In Hand MMC R-34 Justice Division DJD Roller Tarn R34
- G.I.JOE - 1988 - Swampmasher (loose)
- DC Classics RAVEN Wave 15 VALIDUS BAF Figure JLA Teen Titans 75th Justice League
- 1970's VINTAGE ARMY WIND UP JEEP TIN TOY
- TRUMPETER Military Model 1 35 Russian PT-76B Amphibious Tank Hobby 00381 P0381
- Anki Cozmo Collectors Edition 2019 Model Limited Edition
- X10 Drone Wifi with HD Camera 6-Axis Gyro One Key Return
- Classic Carlectables 1 18 Holden EFIJY Concept Car NEW
- 1 87 Mercedes-Benz Actros Mp2 Sz Mobile Game - Riesen Fun - Transport Magazine
- Corgi OM46511 Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Shuttle Bus 1 72 Scale
- LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox (17101) 5 in 1 Model, Build Code and Play.
- Kamen Rider DRIVE SHIFT SPEED CHRISTMAS CAKE VERSION CAR Loose Bandai Japan
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...