Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|EAN:||Does Not Apply||MPN:||Does Not Apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Gemini Jets G2BAW422 British Airways A380-800 G-XLEA 1 200 Scale
- Schuco Piccolo Circus Krone Set of 2 Mercedes 0-3500 Buses 2002
- Mattel Hot Wheels Redline Era Small Shots Breezy Bridgit 1971
- BRAND NEW SEALED LEGO STAR WARS 75105 MILLENNIUM FALCON UNOPENED RETIRED SET
- Collection of Nine Starting Lineup Star Baseball Players
- G.I. JOE Hall Of Heroes FIREFLY Cobra Ninja Saboteur GI JOE
- 2019 NEW Avengers Infinity War FigureSet Super Hero Iron Thor Thanos Best Price
- Vintage 1992 Fisher Price Cassette Player Model 3800 Recorder Microphone toy
- BEEMAX MODELS B24013 1 24 TOYOTA ST191 Cgoldna ST191 JTCC
- HAN Meridian 10cc ARF (HAN5015)
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...