Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Required Assembly:||Ready to Go/RTR/RTF (All included)||Fuel Type:||Electric|
|Modified Item:||No||Material:||Carbon Fibre|
About this product
|eBay Product ID (ePID)||1154724980|
|Product Key Features|
|Required Assembly||Ready to Go/RTR/RTF (All included)|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- D&D 3.0 3.5 d20 system Creature Collection II Dark Menagerie Sword & Sorcery
- Italeri 4704 Alfa Romeo 179 179C 1 12
- William Mark Karl the Snarl Plush Stuffed Polar Bear, 8.5-Inch
- JH POWER 3500mAh Power 6S 22.2V 75C Rechargeable LiPo Battery for RC Drone
- A Game of Thrones LCG 2nd Edition Card Game Brand New
- Vetrina Display Box Molhouse Cm 51x24x19 ATLANTIC 1 12 ATL10092 Model
- 1 43 Redline Models Ferrari 430 Challenge Team greenu Racing BNIB Limited Edition
- Transformers MPM-5 Decepticons Barricade Takara
- KANE MASKED WWE MATTEL WRESTLING FIGURE 1997 ATTIRE
- ROGUES GALLERY SCORPION BUST DIAMOND SELECT TOYS MARVEL SPIDER-MAN - Damaged
- Dragon Figure bluee - Azuron with Crystal - Decor Statue Fantasy Dragon Figure
- Set 8 Figuras The Avengers - Los Vengadores 2 Thor Hulk Iron Man Capitan America
- British Universal Carrier Patrols Boxed - Flames of War AA70
- SK Miniatures Scottish Highlander Jacobite Culloden1 9th Unpainted kit CARL REID
- 1958 Mk1 7cc Taplin Twin diesel engine, made on Kent, UK, superb
- Profession FPV Drone MJX X400 Quadcopter 2.4G 6-Axis RC Helicopter w HD Camera
- BMW 1 M Coupe 2011 FROZEN GREY 1 18 GT Spirit GT709 NEW
- Maisto 1 18 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS diecast metal model car vehicle bumblebee
- 1 19 BENTLEY CONTINENTAL SUPERSPORTS CONgreenIBLE - BURAGO DIE CAST - Grey
- Brand New Kre-o Kreo A3136 - Klingon Bird of Prey - Star Trek
- Adrian Peterson Mcfarlane College Football Series Oklahoma Sooners Autographed
- Isumu TanaCOCgold (palm) Miroku Bodhisattva Buddha figure Genuine oriented
- Warhammer Army Fantasy Age Of Sigmar Warriors Of Chaos Marauders x10 Painted
- Toybiz action marvel figures human torch the thing 1995 fantastic four LOT OF 2
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...